Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What in the hell happened?

Any other mom stop and look at their lives and think "Oh Shit When did I become a mother? I was just 15 sneaking out in my moms minivan to smoke a pack of cigarettes at the park with the cool kids.... Oh No... Will my kids sneak out and smoke? I will lock their windows!! But I suppose cigarettes are better than pot. Wait- what was I thinking about- oh yea- how am I a mother??"

 

Last night I took both boys out of the tub and had them laying next to each other on their towels as I got their pjs ready. I took a minute to look at them (after I got their diapers on of course...I have been peed on too much). It struck me thatbI am in charge of raising these two for the nextb18 years. WHAT?!?! God is awfully trusting... Or thinks this a big joke. :)  I am the mom that says.. Oh shoot you don't have any clean pants.. Just go outside naked. Oh shoot.. No breakfast..umm chocolate teddy grams and milk are good right? 

Can't believe God chose these 2 to raise children!!! 






I look at these two

No comments: