Monday, March 11, 2013

The Death of Sanity- Raising Toddler Boys

Before children a lot of things were different. MY car was CLEAN! I mean spotless. I loved a clean car. Now, there isn't a spot without finger prints, gofdfish, spilled coffee or toys . Before kids my house was clean.I mean spotless. I loved a clean house. Now, my house is a box of stuff. I think that's the nicest way to put it. "Adult furniture" has been changed into Ikea warehouse. Toys, dog hair, cheetos, socks...
 
But I wouldn't change one little bit.
 
I can handle the dirty car.. I can handle the dirty house. What I can't seem to handle is TODDLERHOOD!
 
I was singing with him today Twinkle Twinkle Little Star- when in the middle of the song he started to cry because he didn't want to sing anymore. So I changed the verse "One of us is going to die... who will it be- I am going crazy!" Catchy huh?
 
 
Visiting Diesel at work... getting a little work done for him.
  

Continuing to "help"

 
Toddlerhood has brought an array of "fun" new attributes.. sitting on brothers head, running and jumping on whoever is there, tantrums... tantrums... tantrums. Cant take a bath at 10 in the morning- TANTRUM. No Cheetos for breakfast - TANTRUM. Being asked not to sit on his brothers head for the 4th time this morning- TANTRUM!
 
Today's fun adventure has been "The Joy's of Humus!" Ethan wanted pretzels and humus for dinner and honestly I didnt' wait to fight it-its protein and carbs right? I gave him an applesauce pouch too to make it a little more well rounded. Well I told him to sit in his seat cause mommy needed to go potty. Well while I was on the potty a little person came into the bathroom with THESE HANDS saying "EEEE UUUU!
  You think that's bad you should see the humus. =)
 



No comments: