Monday, October 27, 2008

You can't pick your family....






Just a little thought--- you can't pick your family. God does that and somedays I question his thinking... but reguardless you might as well apreciate them for what they are.

So I have been tagged so here are 7 random facts about me:

1) I can't sit down and relax if cabinet doors are open/there is dust/or the kitchen is dirty. I have grown more and more obsessed with this lately...to Bryan's pure annoyance.. but I seriously can not relax if I look and there is dust on the coffee table. And living with 2 dogs that shed does not leave much time for relaxation.

2) I often have fashion shows with myself (and if they are lucky.. my dogs). Especially at the beginning of a season I get out ALL my old clothes and try things on- typically prancing in front of the mirror to Pink or Aerosmith.

3) I will not eat casserole leftovers, Diet Coke from a can, or milk.

4) I LOVE Mariska Hargitay!





5) I have had my baby names picked out for 10 years. Bailey Grace and Parker Daniel. Bryan hates Parker... so its back to the drawing board.

6) I throw away half drunk cans/cups if I think they are making a table looking messy... this also annoys Bryan when he gets up to walk the dogs and comes home to no more Mountain Dew.

7) I have an extreme fear of ferretts and rats! It's weird. I will have nightmares that keep me up about little hairy rodents... AHH!! GROSS!!!

I now tag

Mandy
Melissa

3 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

Great blog, Sarah!!! I will definitely have to follow this one. I would love to hear from you soon. I may be in Austin sometime in the near future. That's only like an hour from Dallas, right? My Texas geography knowledge is pretty... non-existent. Good to catch up with you!

Kensie said...

I love your baby names!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kensie said...

We need to see each other!!! I'm home during the day; you need to stop by and meet my little man!

Love you!!