Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sinner and Saint



Ever just feel lost. You look around one day and you ask yourself how in the heck did I get here. I think, that many people have the notion that if you work in a church that somehow you have it all together. That isn't true at all. I believe the most broken people I know work for the ministries in one form or another. Although I teach children about the Love and Grace of God that in no way means that I am better than the rest. I battle my own demons on a daily basis. I have to fight addiction, jealousy, insecurity, gossip, and hatred daily. It's just that I have an army fighting with me. When the Lord is on your side there is a peace that comes with facing your demons. Am I better because I work for a church... heck no... hell no! Maybe its just that I have hit the bottom and have watched as the Lord has pulled me out.. how can you not tell others about that??




On an ENTIRELY different note.. and showing my still very childish side.. I am feeling a bit left out with all my friends blogs having their babies (or soon to be babies) on their site. SO- here are pictures of MY babies.... I am not bragging- but seriously... TOO CUTE!!




1 comment:

Kensie said...

How sweet are your babies!!!! First comes love, then comes marriage....then puppies....then REAL babies...you're on your way!!!! Love, love, LOVE you!!!