Friday, July 1, 2011

Working Mom


I know there are working moms all across America that do it because they have to or want to. I have to admit that I want to. I dont know how good of a mom I would be if i had to be home ALL DAY! I am better having a career. And I have admit that I have the BEST JOB for being a working mom. St Luke's has been so amazing for our family. I am able to work from home Tuesday and Thursday. These days are fun for Ethan and me. We have the chance to meet with students, parents, and the other young moms of the church for meetings all day. I work at the office Wednesday and Friday and right now my mom and aunt take care of him till 2pm when I get home. In the fall he will go to MDO. Sundays he will be in the nursery when Bryan and I teach Sunday School and Bible Study.. and Saturday and Monday are FAMILY DAYS!

I am a strong believer in that its takes a village to raise a kid. And I love the village that we have surrounded him in. He has tons of sisters and brothers in Christ around him daily. I dont know if I will work this much when we have more children (if God blesses us with more). But for now we are loving it.




2 comments:

Cross Family said...

wish i were a part of that "village"....miss you...dying to meet ethan!

Alina said...

Ditto from BR!!!