Thursday, July 14, 2011

one of those days



Today has been one of THOSE day! I fell loading the baby in the car and tweeked my back, spilled cup of coffee into the diaper bag, had a fussy baby that only wants to be held, bickered with Bryan (all my fault I might add), gotten NOTHING done for work, felt ridiculously overwhelmed with mainting my sanity, still having a rough go of thinking of babies 3rd birthday, not able to do mall walking the last couple of days and realized we are running SO low on funds as we are still paying off a ridiculous amount of NICU bills.

I have been a LOVELY mood all day too- the closest I can relate myself too is a combination of Lucy from Charlie Brown and a stubborn 2 year old. So, needless to say you wouldn't want to be hanging out with me today.

And then I read this blog...http://jamescamdensikes.blogspot.com/...she is a friend of my sisters. Life is precious- and short. It's not fair- God doesnt make sense! God seriously doesn't make ANY sense at all. He allows things that I simply will never understand. I hold on to the truth ALL things work together for those who love the Lord. But why them? Why not me? Why did God grant us a healthy baby?

so today I will hug my boy... I will get over myself when he is fussy.. I will stop complaining that I am once again eating a cold dinner... I will love that my son wants to be held during nap time. My mom once told me that children are on load from the Lord. And I will treasure the one that God loaned to me.

No comments: