Monday, May 20, 2013

"One More?"

Ethan has been a SUPER PILL lately. I guess he just remembered that he is two and that he should forgot all words except for "NO!" and "MINE!"
 
 
However, every once a in a while he forgets he is two and becomes this sweet little kid. Yesterday he wanted to take "pictures Jake!" So he laid by Jake when I got my camera out and just kept saying "mama.. pictures... jake."
Poor Jake just wanted to take a nap, but apparently it was time for a photo shoot.

I wanted to take Jake a side that this has GOT to be better than if we had girls. At least Ethan isn't dressing him up. He just wanted to sit by him awkwardly and have me take pictures.

And lay by him. At this point Jake was DONE!!

Nothing better than the love between a boy and his dog. I love that this sweet old dog brings the sweet part out of his terrible two days. THANK YOU JAKE!

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

Haha! Love it! And I love the part about the "awkwardly posing". :)