Wednesday, May 29, 2013

End of the school year


I cant't believe this school year is already over. The days were long, but the year was short. What scares me is that I know before   I know it the new blog post will be about E's last day of high school. 

This year in particular the boys have grown up a ridiculous amount. Tyler was born on July 10th and I went to work August 20th. So he's known nothing but school. 


And Ethan was 17 months and barely saying anything, and now, at 2, he talks nonstop. 
 I would love to post an adorable first day and last day of school pics, but these two WIZlL NOT sit still. 

This was as good as it got in the car on the way home.... Great pic huh? 


We finished up our day by coloring the window, a favorite past time for sure. I must say, before I had these two my house was immaculate. Even with the dogs, you could eat off the floor. But I have learned you can have a clean house or happy kids. I chose happy kids. So, after coloring, the wind silloften looks   like this...
 Premom Me would totally freak, new me laughs and grabs the wetwipes. 

Here's to summer! 

No comments: