Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cozy Coupe Afternoon

Ethan loves the Coupe, and now that I found the bottom, Tyler does too. I The boys were having a great time playing outside in this gorgeous weather so I got the camera and snapped away... it's a lot but they are too cute not to share.

I am pretty sure he likes being a big boy





 
I don't know if you can tell but he LOVED it. Then Ethan said "Ethan push Tyler's car" It seemed dangerous, but they were laughing too much for me to stop it. He drove him right into the bushes and screamed "I DID IT!!"




And I couldn't  keep this picture out. Ethan went missing for a bit and I found him in the side yard. Pooping. He is on the front side of potty training I suppose, because he poops in corners and apparently side yards. He yells "NO MOMMY! GO!" and I just leave him alone until he's finished. It cracks me up everytime.


1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

Love the pictures...and the poop story. HILARIOUS!