Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Puppy Love

I don't think there is anymore more precious than a love between a boy and his dog. Ethan has always loved the dogs, however the older he gets the more he is really into his 4 legged friends. He wants to know where they are, how they are, and cuddle with them on a nightly basis.
I
 Jake is an old dog... both in soul and in body. He usually tries to leave the room when Ethan walks in knowing what Ethan is about to do. But in the last week he seems to just not care. When Ethan yells "JAKE- WHERE ARE YOU? COME HERE!" He slowly but surely comes and joins him.
And Peeka usally tries to get as high as she can- but unfortunatly, two year olds can climb.

I love little boys... I love dogs... and I love the sweet relationship they have with eachother. I can't wait for Tyler to get older to watch him chase the dogs around too.