Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Oh, Easter. It's my favorite holiday. For me it's the reason we are Christians. Many people believe that Jesus was born, but its EASTER and the resurrection that is the reason we will have eternal life in heaven if we believe in him.

We went to church on Saturday to avoid the crowds on Sunday... forgetting we go to a large church and every service would be crowded. But it was so nice to head to church on Saturday and head to dinner relaxed. The boys got to wear jeans to church with matching polos. I attempted to get a picture of them in their "Easter best"... and this is what I got...



Not bad-- I guess. Soon after these pictures the water works started so we loaded the car for church and then Amigos for dinner. YUMMY!!! All through dinner, Ethan was so excited to eat rice and beans, he started yelping "Oh thank you mama... oh thank you dadda... YUMM!!" Gotta love a boy who is thankful for his food.

Sunday morning we took the morning to watch Veggie Tales, have our own little Easter Egg hunt and Easter Cinnamon rolls. "Easter Egg Hunt" is a lose term around our house. Ethan would find an egg and then want to eat whatever was in it. Mommy might have gotten a tad impassiante and put all the rest of the eggs in his basket. Tyler found two eggs and chewed on them till they broke. So... success I suppose.


In the afternoon we headed to my parents house for fried chicken, chit chat, and fun. Having 3 kids under 2 is too fun. I can't wait for the coming years when they can all play together. Right now its Ethan running around like a chicken with its head cut off while Tyler and Hannah just stare at him.






 




 

 

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

You have such a beautiful family. I love your real life pictures. :)