Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Real Life Pictures

Sometimes I find myself looking for the "pretty" pictures to post on FB or the blog, when honestly the "real life pictures" are what our life is really about. So here is our REAL LIFE.

This picture makes me laugh every time. Bryan just happened to have his camera and I was attempting to put Ethan's shoes on- which apparently is a horrible thing to do. Look at that face. And then Tyler's little neglected head in the background.

We tried to get the boys to get their pictures on the couch and chair- well they turned out like THIS!!

Ethan picked his own Easter basket this year- this frog thing. It's the ugliest thing I have ever seen, but he loves it!! In fact, he wore it to nap in yesterday and woke up a very happy and very sweaty little boy. He wears it around the house and marches like one of the soldiers in Wizard of Oz. If he sees it-it goes right on his head.


My mom wanted to get the babies in Easter Bunny Ears... Umm... A 2 year old, an 8 month old and a 3 month old. Yea- well at least the adults cooperated.
 
I always get on Bryan for not taking "posed pictures" but I think there is something to these real life moments that I am so glad we captured. I will miss these real moments far more than the posed ones.
 
 
 

No comments: