Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Stacation

Bryan finally had a whole week off (a rarity around here) and we were excited to have a week together. It was so very fun to see Ethan and Bryan have so much time together. Ethan had a "I want mommy" phase for about a week (sad for me) and is now certainly ALL BOY and wants ALL DADDY! He wants to be with daddy, wrestle, hold his hand, play at the park, share snowcones, and ride with him on the riding lawnmower. With this whole week it was day after day of daddy fun. Last week we had our 4th anniversary, and my mom volunteered to take Ethan for the day so that Bryan and I could have a free baby day. We actually go to see a movie and eat lunch SLOWLY at a "real restaurant". Then the rest of the week it was the three of us! We went to the pool or the park every day, spent a day at the zoo, went to dinner with my sister and brother in law, we got ice cream with Moke and Diesel, we visited Papi and Lele in the hospital, went to the arboretum... a FULL FUN WEEK!
This week has made me realize how very blessed we are and how excited I am to add another boy into the mix. God certainly knew what he was doing in giving us boys. I can't believe that Bryan's next vacation will be when Tyler is born.

No comments: