Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bedrest

Greetings from the couch. I haven't been here for a whoping 16 months. I got put on bedrest at the beginning of March 2012 and ethan was born the 25th. I was put on house arrest 2 weeks ago and bow on solid bedrest. This go around it seems to be progressing faster. The one thing i do not like about Preeclampsia is that theres nothing we can do to stop it. At this point we can have T today or a month from now!

Before Preeclampsia I HAD to know the plan. Even vacations had to be micromanaged. The idea of Let Go and Let God was a ridiculously foreign idea for me. Even my "letting go" had steps i needed to follow. Having P taught me there are things that you simply CAN NOT control and things we have to surrender to. God wants us to rest in the knowledge that He has us- I can often here Him say "Sarah, I've got this!"

There is a peace that I have never known since I've been stuck on bedrest. Gods got us- if we just surrender snd relax.

No comments: