Friday, June 29, 2012

Hospital Bedrest

Well now.. hello from the hospital! I am on day 5 of hospital bedrest. Which sounds fun right? Staying in bed all day and letting people bring your food... watching trash tv all day.. well it was fun for about half a day. And then I just wanted to do things to get the house ready for the baby, I wanted to play with Ethan, I wanted to snuggle with the puppies, I wanted to eat dinner with my husband... nice! But at this point this is what we need to keep Tyler and myself as healthy as possible. At tihs point we are going to change the plans. Tylers due date is July 31st, we were going to take him out on July 24th, and now the plan is to take him no later than July 10th. We will take another look at him on Monday and see what is going on. At this point he is 5.6 pounds.. so we could get him to 6.5 if we wait till the 10th. Everyday they are monitoring my blood pressure and my swelling. I dont know if we will go home before he gets here- but either way I know I will be home with all 3 of my boys before too long. While I am stuck here- life goes on for my boys! Apparently the room is a little too cold for Bryan!!I am so glad that he comes to visit every day.
He has loved playing with Ms Julie and Big Boy friend Ty.
Ty read him the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar on the way to VBS.
I am so grateful that mom brought Ethan up to visit every afternoon. Its nice to get a few huge and giggles. The room is not very kid friendly- so he doesnt stay for long... but I love every second I can get.
He is wearing his tshirt from Uncle John and Aunt Jennie.When they got it a year ago in Canada it was HUGE- now it fits perfect!!

No comments: