Saturday, April 9, 2011

BIG!




E is getting bigger each day.. he is now 4 lbs and 8 oz! I know it sounds small, but for our little 34 weeker - we are excited for each ounce he gains. He also ate 5 out of the 8 feedings from the bottle!! Since last week he was doing 2 out of the 8 this is AMAZING! He has to be able to take ALL his meals from the bottle for at least 3 days before he leaves.. so he is certainly on his way. I must say it makes me feel so good when the nurses are suprised at how well he is doing. I am trying not to get too excited, but he is still so small and I know there is always potential for a bad day... but for today he is GREAT!! =)


I love the weekends because Bryan stays with me all day... so the three of us get to spend the day in our little hospital room. This morning we are watching cartoons and drinking diet cokes. Love our family time.

I suspect this little guy wil be coming home in the next couple of weeks.. so I am going to try to get all the last minute things done that I thought I had a month to do. Finish the nursery, pedicure, clean the hardwoods, finish decorating the living room... Or I will just stay at the hospital and pretend the real world doesnt exsist. =)

No comments: