Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a funny thing...

... that grief. I still don't understand how Charlie Brown could ever call is "Good Grief." Maybe that's a lesson I have yet to learn... cause let's face it.. GRIEF SUCKS! Since the loss of the baby I think I have felt just about every emotion known to man. And when I say "felt it" I mean feel in the deepest way possible.


Somedays life goes on... it's no big deal... its a fluke.... I can have another baby... I felt that and moved on. Than the next, on days much like today, its hard to get out of bed. I isolate from friends with babies or who are pregnant cause I dont want fake it. I know that God isn't a god of fear and wants so desperatly for us to hold on to the HOPE that He has fo rus. He will fulfil the desires of our heart if we are searching after Him. So... for now... for today... at the end of my rope... I will tie a knot and hold on for dear life. I will cling to this knot of hope and pull up every ounce of patience that lies within me.

No comments: