Thursday, January 15, 2009

wedding book



View Project at Shutterfly

Hi Friends,

This year I have started to make online scrapbooks. With the economy the way it is, it seems like the the prices it takes to make a "Real" scrapbook are just going through the roof. I enjoy doing the online ones so much that I am starting to do them for others.

These scrapbooks come in many different sizes, pages, and themes. I can make them for any occasion (summer vacation, first year of a child's life, year in review book, birthday gifts, personalized cookbooks... so many ideas. I am started to make one with all the art I have drawn over the years since its just taking up space in the house.

The prices of these books range from $30-100. If you would like one, and just dont have the time to put it together let me know. I have such a passion for them.

L

No comments: