Saturday, January 10, 2009

Doctors Appointments

Well this has been a week of doctors apppointments. Thursday we had Bryan's back doctors check up. It's been nearly 5 months since his surgery and its been amazing to see the transition. Where at one point he was at a 9 on the pain level scale- most days he is at a 1 now. Thank God for Titanium Rods!

Everything is great with him- he can start working out now and feels so much now. We dont have to go back for 5 months. And to top it off- he got clearance for everything (but rollercoaster) for our DisneyWorld trip.

Then we had the OB on Friday to have a checkup after my surgery. I had mixed feelings on going. I wanted to hear that everything was great- but in my heart nothing is great right now. Everything right now everything is "back to normal." The surgery went well, the scars are beginning to heal and my body is beginning to understand that I am not pregnant anymore. As soon as it does- we will be able to try again. I pray that next time we try its going to be just as easy as it was this time. There will be joy to come of this tragedy... its yet to be seen but it WILL happen.

For now I am focusing on all the love I have for my beautiful husband and the vows we took. I am one lucky lady.



1 comment:

Kensie said...

"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Phil. 1:6

Love you and expecting AWESOME things for ya'll!!!