Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

Oh Christmas. This year it simply doesn't feel like Christmas. I wish that I could say that I had the Christmas spirit, but I simply didn't. With a short season between Thanksgiving and Christmas, Bryan being gone all the time with UPS, and the kids being sick it just seamed to be a month of control chaos.

But within that month we sure as heck had moments of sweet delight.

Like sweet hugs from brothers when I actually had my camera out. 

Like when Ethan chose blue for the cupcakes for Jesus Birthday because "Jesus likes blue" 

Like when Hulk and Tyler had a stand off and staring contest. 

Or like when Bert and Ernie went around on Christmas giving everyone kisses. 

Like when Uncle Jeff would get the boys upside down WHENEVER they asked. 

Like snuggles with Diesel. 
Like seeing Trains at Northpark with Moke and Diesel



Like posing in the middle of the chaos. 


So, maybe I missed the opportunity behind the camera to feel what I feel now that I see the pictures. Maybe it's time to live on the other side of the camera this week. 

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

I love your takeaway on this...awesome!