Monday, October 28, 2013

Round 2 of Padre

I am wishing right now that I was back on the beach. The return to reality has been a rough one. The kids love being home, but we have a week of rain- YUCK, house hunting NOT going our way and a job hunting ending in road blocks. So for now I will cling to these pictures.. PRICELESS memories.
 
 
Daddy and Ethan running into the ocean. He continued to ask "can i come back when i am 3?"


 
Many hours spend on the porch playing dinosaurs verses superheros game. Especially first thing in the morning when its just me and my friend Ethan.

 
Tyler LOVED seeing all the big turtles and petting animals at the zoo. Priceless days with my blonde boy.


 
The Dallas zoo has no hippo... WEIRD. So we are so grateful for the Brownsville zoo for having TWO hippo friends.



No comments: