Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween FAIL!

In case you don't know - Halloween is my favorite!! I was so looking forward seeing the boys in their costumes, seeing them trick or treat for the first time, to dress up in my annual cow costume, all the fun chaos. But God had other plans. My dang back went out, which left me bed bound for dressing up, trick or treating and the watching of It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I must admit I HATE not being part of things, I HATE being helpless and felt ridiculously guilty having my boys spend the night at grandmas.

I am so very thankful for Bryan. I mean REALLY! What dad, steps up to do Halloween with his mother in law with no complaints? What dad puts on the kids costumes without complaint? And then stays up late each night doing meals, bathtime and anything and everything for me for a week- without complaint!!

God knew what he was doing when he put this one in my life.

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

You've got a good one! Great picture!