Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My sweet little man

Sometimes I feel like since Ethan can talk and move so much that I spend the majority of my time talking about him. But let that not be confused for the RIDICULOUS amount of amount of love I have for sweet baby Tyler. I guess he's not a baby anymore.

This kid is figuring it all out. He fake cries when Ethan gets too close to get mama's attention- and I must admit it works. What can I say he's my baby and I would do anything for this little guy.
He is trying really hard to walk. Every once in a while he is brave enough to take 2-3 steps but for the most part he loves to just walk around the side of furniture.

He is a HAPPY baby. Seriously happy. What a joy this one is. Even when he's teething it just takes a hug or a blueberry to make the whining stop. Tyler is an eater like his brother. I know in about 3 years we are going to go broke just on grocery bills. Ethan and Tyler both eat the same amount.

I love this little guy. Ethan was a miracle child after we heard we couldn't have kids, and Tyler was just as much of a miracle baby. He was certainly a surprise baby- but he is worth every second in the hospital to hug on this little blond haired blue eyed ball of mush.
 

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

Too much cuteness for me to handle. He's adorable!!!