Saturday, June 1, 2013

End of year pics

Ethan's of school pictures were ADORABLE! I am sorry but this kid is such a hot mess, that I think it's a miracle that his teacher got him to sit still for even a second!
 
This boy LOVES school and I hope it continues. He first went to First Kids when he was 5 months old and Tyler has been since he was 5 weeks.. so they have known nothing but school.

What I love the most about their precious school, except that I get to work down the hall from them, is how loving the whole school is. Both boys get loved on so much.

Ethan LOVES going to school. He begs to get in the car and go see all his friends, who he list off by name. He runs to his teachers for hugs and cries when he leaves. When he sees me in the hall he will give me a kiss but wants to be right back with the madness of a class of 2 year olds.

 
I hope he always loves going to school this much.