Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's the little things

When my boys are big and stinky, and will no longer let me kiss their feet before bed (YES- I do it. I think they are too cute and I can't take it), and will no longer want to be within 356 feet of their mother - I want to remember these sweet days. When I can still cuddle and love 90% of the day.

Playing in the bouncehouse before dinner-on a Monday!! For no other reason than a WE WANTED TO!

The sweet hour after Bryan and Tyler go to bed that Ethan and I get to spend together. Ethan gets to pick a movie, we play puzzles and have snacks that Tyler can't have. There is LOADS of tickling too. And Ethan saying sweet things like "Mommy, Bible Says Jesus Loves Me!"  

The first day of school. I can still pick out their clothes and they LOVE running up to school and hugging their teachers.
 
I know these days are going to be over before I know it- and each moment I try to soak it all up.

No comments: