Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Gracie & LIfe in General




My heart is heavy with the death of sweet Baby Gracie. Each day I am surrounded by kids with multiple physical or neurological differences. Many a day I have a toddler with down syndrome wander into my office to admire all the toys I keep in here. With the many sweet babies I see in the office and on multiple blogs, I realize that God bestows babies on parents that can handle it. I never thought I could be one that could handle the loss of a baby, but I am still walking. Bryan and I had long talk last night and realized that we were meant to be parents- WHATEVER THAT LOOKS LIKE. God is a mighty and loving God.. I wil never understand why these sweet babies are born just to suffer or to return to Him to very quickly... but I just trust that He is God and I am not. He has to know more than I do. So, mighty God, Bryan and I are ready to bare your children... and we will love and cherish the little heart that you bestow on us! FOREVER!

No comments: