Thursday, June 5, 2014

Potty Party

So this is happening. I thought it was brilliant to potty train both boys at the same time. I thought T was too young, but he was asking and talking about it, so I tried.... for 10 minutes. My gut was correct. 


But my big boy E was ready. SERIOUSLY- I am so glad I waited till he was 3. We started and he has stayed dry since the first moment. AWESOME!! So for weeks we have been playing up underwear... and playing IN underwear. Whatever he wanted was fair game. 




So we stayed at home for 2 days, played outside, painted sticks, peed on trees, drank a lot of juice boxes, did a lot of puzzles...  

  the backyard looked like this... chalk, potty, waterguns, and juice boxes.


... and I am sorry but how cute is this Minion bottom. He is awfully proud of himself and so am I!



No comments: