Friday, August 9, 2013

August Nothings

We have three weeks off between summer school and school starting back up. I thought I would hate it actually. I thought I would go stir crazy, but I am enjoying every second. I am soaking in this time when we can sleep late (6:30 instead of 6!), grab donuts for breakfast, and ALL take naps together. I am ready for routine though... SO READY!

In the meantime we have had many adventures. Monday, all 3 boys and I decided we would go to the Dallas Arboretum to go see the new children's museum. Umm.. well its not open. So we got to have all sorts of mini adventures.
 
They have an amazing Alice In Wonderland exhibit right now. Ethan "oo-ed, and ahh-ed" at all of it.


T-man loved it too- look at those cheeks stuffed with food. I want to kiss him all the time!

Tent adventures with daddy.

The boys are getting to a fun age. Tyler is able to stand on his own, wrestle back, and have a voice. They WANT to be together (most of the time). They even played together, alone for 30 minutes. I know not to expect it again for weeks, but it was too sweet. And in a VERY rare moment, I caught the two of them reading books together in E's bed.
 
 
We have been TONS of Pinterest activities and meals at our house over the break too. Our favorite craft/activity right now is baking soda and vinegar. We put vinegar with food coloring in a dropper and let E go to town. It was 20 minutes of entertainment. Even Tyler can do it.
 
 
And our Dinner tonight was amazing. Thank you Pinterest.
 
And for my reminder- I have to add this sweet memory. This little guy wants NOTHING to do with any help- so this is what happens.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

That picture of them reading is too cute! And I love the video. My dogs do the same thing. Just waiting for the scraps to fall. :)