Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th

We had a fabulous July 4th weekend. Bryan had vacation the week before so the kids were on a daddy high for sure. These boys are both daddy's boys and love EVERY SECOND they get with him. A whole week had them on sugar highs ALL THE TIME! Tyler is turning 1 next week (more birthday shanangansto come next week), and Bryan and I decided to gift both boys with a bouncehouse. And what an amazing gift it has been. We opened it up a tad early and we have played in it EVERY NIGHT this week.
 
Not quite big enough for daddy but he found a way to play too.

 
Ethan was beside himself excited. He ran around yelling "BOUNCE HOUSE! BOUNCE HOUSE!"


 
We now have a circus in our backyard. It's a tad ridiculous, but worth it!

 
Even mommy gets to get in!



 
These boys are ALL BOY- they want to be outside, climbing trees, running, climbing, and now BOUNCING! I am pretty sure (as long we one of them doesnt put a huge hole in it... this will be fun for years to come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 On the 4th, Bryan had to work so I took the boys over to my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was so fun to be with the family, eat a ridiculous amount of food, and play around in the pool. The boys were in the 4th of July outfits my mom bought (I know Tyler looks like Gary Busey when he has bad hair and a fake smile- but he's MY GARY BUSEY!).
 

 
Tyler is teething right now, pretty sure it must be at least 4 teeth at a time with his attitude, so here are the only non-crying shots we got (all taken within one minute). He's cute when he's not crying.
 
 
Ethan was perfectly fine recieving an abnormal amount of attention. Both of my aunts spent plenty of time lvoing on this little booger.
 
 
He loves fritos--- A LOT!

 
At  one point, however, he wasn't getting enough attention I suppose and started putting the blueberries into his ears. Before I asked him to take them out I quickly snapped this sucker. And for all of you curious- YES- he took them right out of his ears and ate them.

 
Tyler got his workout in with climbing stairs. Now they he can walk, there is no slowing him down.


 
I loved our time with family and I love in time I can get with my sweet family.