Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When you gave a baby a spoon....

So the last 2 weeks we have been trying foods at the Head house. He was taking in far too many calories via the bottle so it was certainly time for soft foods. I did what my doctor and others suggested and started with rice cereal. Well that was a NO GO! He not only hated it , but would spit it back in my face when i tried. I tried oatmeal cereal- NO! I tried adding apple sauce and apple juice to either of those. NO! I did what is against all rules and added some rice to this bottle and he took that with no issues. So I thought- well what the heck.. I will go to veggies. HE LOVES THEM! This boy is certainly NOT his fathers child. At first he makes faces, but then helps me guide the spoon into his mouth for more.






No comments: