Friday, May 20, 2011

7 years and All My Children

First of all ..I realized that I am nearly 7 years out of addiction. It was August 2004 when I got on a plan and started my journey out of addiction. During that time I couldnt imagine a life without addiction let alone a life as a wife and mother. I never allowed myself to even believe that was possible. My blessing are overflowing and I am grateful for a God who has bestowed such amazing gifts in me.

Recently I been blessed to have all my children together. I feel as if I am the mother to 45 kids, one I gave birth to. Its been so fun to see all of them together. Here is the first round of kiddos with Ethan- and I cant wait for the next few months when they are all together!!

Natasha

Madeline

Macall ( my favorite since shes so sweet and he looks like he is being tortured!)

Katie

Hayley (she says she doesnt love babies, but he loved her!)

Grace

Carolene

Hayley and Grace came over to put together Ethans swing- what a huge help!

Sweet Seniors

No comments: