Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Pictures Today

Today has been an awfully tough day.. so no pictures to say the least. Today I was able to leave the hospital, but Ethan of course had to stay. In my head, it all made sense and I thought I was perfectly fine with it. Until it was time to go and then I completely lost it. Nothing that Bryan or the nurses could say could soothe my heart into understanding that its okay to leave the hospital without our child

I am overwhelmed to to say the least. Coming up without a child, still in tremendous pain from the surgery, trying to get on a schedule at home, realizing all that still has to be done before Ethan comes home, and thinking about stuff that needs to be done at work. My mind and heart are in overload to say the least.

I know that I am not a fun person to be with right now either and so ask for prayers for Bryan. He will need it. Going to see Ethan first thing tomorrow morning. Nurses tonight say they are upping his food intake- getting this baby fat! =) LOVE IT!

No comments: