Thursday, March 18, 2010

In the meantime...

When anyone is going through infertility treatment, its a "hurry up and wait" process. Hurry and get all your paperwork finished, rush to the doctor and then "if you could just wait two weeks than we will know what we are dealing with." So I live most of my life "in the meantime.." I suppose we all do. We are often between life changing moments in our life.

So, in the meantime

- I am thankful for a husband who is my cheerleader and number one fan when I feel the world falling out beneath me.
- I am thankful for a group of amazing friends who constantly keep me laughing and joyful.
- I am thankful for a family that enjoys being with each other and that is always there for support.
- I am thankful for a job that I can go to everyday to tell little ears about the love of the Lord.
- and I am thankful for God who's plan is ALWAYS INFINATLY BETTER THAN MINE!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck!

Have you ever considered adoption? So many babies (and big kids) who need moms

Nikki said...

Good luck!

Have you ever considered adoption? So many babies (and big kids) who need moms