Tuesday, July 8, 2014

photoshoot

My boys LOVE to have their pictures taken. To a point where they are little WEIRD about it. Like say last week, when Ethan stood up in the cart in the checkout line of Target and asked the checkout girl "excuse me, can you take our picture?" and put his arm around me. Are you kidding? So, recently the boys and I were trying to things to pass the time before bed and Ethan suggested to take pictures. 

So thus began a Monday night photo shoot. 







These two really do LIKE eachother. Having them so close together was not the easiest at first, but it's certainly paying off now. They are sweet best buddies. 







I love tyler's face!!! 







So, finally Ethan was holding Tyler a tad too tight so I told him "loosen up on your grip," and this is what happened.... 


AWESOME!!



and my faithful boy for the last 12 years.... Old Faithful Jake. Always right under foot lately.

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

Oh.my.precious - your boys are SO cute!