Sunday, November 11, 2012

My baby


I am loving every second of Tyler. Just knowing that he is my last baby reminds me to soak in every moment. He is so fun to watch too. T is my little funny face- because honestly have you seen this face? He is ridiculously expressive.
 
He has started to roll over on the bed... and thinks he is so funny when he starts to move. He HATES bathtime and could do without the car too. Which would be fine if those weren't Ethan's favorite things. They are certainly each their own creatures.
 
 
On our evening walks he has moved to the "big boy" seat and Ethan thinks it's too funny. He laughs and points saying "TT!!TT!!"

 
To sooth himself to sleep he sucks on his fingers and would much rather sleep with me or on me than in his crib but he is sleeping through the night in his own room. There are certainly nights however that I linger in holding him and SLOWLY put him back in bed.

He is already doing things that I am not ready for- playing with his toys, recognizing voices and faces, talking, laughing, moving, reaching to hold his own bottle- SLOW DOWN TIME PLEASE!!!
 

No comments: