Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Double Trouble

We are so excited to announce that #2 is a boy... Tyler Constantine Head is due in July. I am beside myself excited that its a boy- theres nothing in this world i wanted more than to raise boys. :) God is good.

When I first made my appointment Ethan was barely on the move, and so i thought bryan could watch him with no issue during the sonogram. However, he is now wanting to MOVE, and made it 10 seconds into the appointment. Poor Bryan spent an hour out in the lobby playing. So i found out it was a boy alone and called bryan to tell him out in the libby. Then to save time i sent a mass text to everyone! :)
Cant wait to meet Tyler, but in the meantime, I am soaking up every second I can with this sweet face! He will always be my baby...

1 comment:

CJacobie said...

How fun! Congrats to you and Bryan!